Why Triathlon Coaching?
Every year thousands of people either take their first steps in the world of triathlon OR take their competition to the next level.
Whether this means trying to gain a national representation at European or World championship level or stepping up to Half or Full Ironman distance races.
The problem with Triathlon is that it is the hardest amateur sport to plan training for. Three endurance based disciplines combined into one continuous effort makes well structured training sessions and long term plans essential.
Coaching, is the best way possible to ensure that you get the absolute maximum performance from every precious second that you spend training.
Whether you invest in a ‘pre made’ program based roughly around your time availability OR go down the more tailored 1 to 1 route triathlon coaching is a way for you to benefit from the experience of highly qualified professionals with YEARS of experience maximising performance (and enjoyment) of this highly challenging and rewarding sport.
Our Coaching Philosophy…
We work on an athlete centred approach to coaching – this means that we base the way that we work around your own specific situation, challenges and goals.
It is important to us that you not only get the absolute maximum from your training but that you also enjoy the process AND learn about your bodies capabilities along the way.
Our unique approach looks not only at improving your ability to swim, cycle and run but also addresses your function in everyday life to ensure that you remain injury free and that in the long term you can function effectively without pain or imbalance.
It is essential to us that we teach you how to read, manage and interpret your training data so education forms a large part of the process in our 1 to 1 packages – our aim is to get you to the point where technically you do not need us any more!
Why Choose Us?
- 15 years experience helping people just like you achieve their goals
- Experience at all levels of triathlon, from ‘completer to competer’ level
- The flexibility to develop training that fits YOUR life, rather than expecting your life to fit the training
- Qualification in nutrition, corrective exercise, bike fitting and rehab – we have all the skills you need under 1 roof
- Personal investment in ALL of our athletes – we are here with you for the duration of your journey
- Access to our athlete community for support both during training AND on race day
- Discounts for athletes on services and products from preferred suppliers
- Priority access to training camps, events and networking oportunities